Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
- Chassidus Applied to Asara B’Teves
- What personal significance does this 2,602-year-old event have for our lives today?
- Is there a connection between Asarah B’Teves and Hei Teves?
- The greatest challenges facing our community today: Part IV
- Can the Chassidic approach of loving every Jew unconditionally create a laxity of standards?
- How can a materialistic person change and become more G-dly?
- G-d fearing: The sole criteria for a spouse?
- How can a closed person open up more easily?
- The recent UN Resolution: follow-up
- How many souls do tzaddikim have? Follow-up
- Chassidus Question: Please shed some light on the concepts of Akudim, Nikudim, Brudim.
- MyLife Essays: Listen to Her Voice; Change for Good; Happy, Unconditionally
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge