Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
- Chassidus Applied to Vayakhel-Pekudei and Parshas Hachodesh
- Lessons from Chof Hei Adar
- Is it my yetzer hara or my dysfunctional childhood?
- How to make life changes without support of family/friends?
- What’s the healthiest way to deal with ‘toxic’ people?
- Is hitting a child ever acceptable?
- What is the significance of mikvah for men?
- Aging: feedback
- Chassidus Question: Please explain the not so oft-discussed concept of Olam Hamalbish.
- MyLife Essays: Mind Over Matter, Empower by Letting Go, Overcoming Pain of the Past
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge