Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
- Chassidus Applied to Korach and Rosh Chodesh Taamuz
- How do we apply Chassidus to vacation?
- Can I use other spiritual paths to enhance my Judaism?
- How do we reconcile the Chassidic standard of non-indulgence in the material with the lavish dinners thrown by Torah and Chassidic institutions?
- What can we learn from the Rebbe’s tone when speaking to children?
- Are we halachically obligated to protect the environment?
- What does Torah say about marijuana usage?
- Chassidus Question: Why does wine specifically help one express his neshama? How is it different to other juices?
- MyLife Essays: Chassidus: Not Just a Problem Solver; From Hardship to Happiness; Building Competent Responsible Children as a Teacher
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge