Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
- Chassidus Applied to Matos-Maasei
- With all our challenges is tznius the most pressing?
- How can I be in control of my happiness?
- Is free choice an evolutionary disadvantage?
- When is it appropriate to leave one’s post?
- What is the significance of a gematria?
- Waiting for marriage
- The Rebbe I never knew
- Spiritual time zones
- Chassidus Question: What is the meaning of the Alter Rebbe’s statement: “On a taaveh [G-ds desire for a dirah b’tachtonim] no question can be asked”?
- MyLife Essays: Four Languages of Growth, Beneath the Surface: True Feminism, Restoring Normalcy through Prayer
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge