Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
- Chassidus Applied to the time period beginning after Tu B’Av
- The significance of Chof Av
- How does one navigate the turbulence of life and remain above the fray?
- How do I know when to listen to my physical limits?
- Should we try to prove G-d’s existence?
- Hachnasas Orchim and a safe home: When is it too much?
- Is Yiddish a lost language?
- Chassidus Question: What is the differences between the kelipah of Mitzrayim, Midian and Amalek?
- MyLife Essays: A Fresh World is a Perfect World, Stability as the Foundation of Success, 4 Steps to Break Bad Habits
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge