Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
- Hurricanes; earthquake: What are we to make of all the recent natural disasters?
- Chassidus Applied to Nitzavim-Vayeilech and Shabbos Selichos
- Chof Hei Elul: The 5778th birthday of the world
- Lessons from September 11
- How do you explain foul language use by prominent chassidim?
- What should be our attitude to reading non-Jewish books?
- What approach should we take regarding our children watching videos? And what should we do when spouses disagree on the matter?
- Chassidus Question: How can talk about the pre-tzimtzum state?
- MyLife Essays: “Consistent Kavanah: Keeping Daily Prayers Alive” by Yehudis Fishman; “Silence in a Crowded Room” by H. Schild; “Seeing Through the Darkness” by Aharon Shollar.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge