Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Toldos and Shabbos Mevorchim Kislev
- What lessons can we learn from the 40 years since 5738?
- What to do when there are no answers; When tragedy strikes despite all our prayers?
- Do 10 Jewish women have Minyan power?
- What should I tell my kids who want to get a puppy?
- Follow-up and feedback– episodes 183-187:
- Women dancing on Simchas Torah
- Defacing Rebbe’s picture on walls
- What is the role of Merkos?
- Yellow Moshiach flag: Positive or negative?
- Other follow-up topics:
- Chassidus Question: Torah Ohr: Bittul
- MyLife Essays: Making a Living, by Yosef Zukin, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil; True Freedom to Choose, by מנחם מענדל פרומר, Kiryat Shmuel, Israel; 3 Steps to Uproot Apathy, by Yehuda Ertel, Pittsburgh, PA.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge