Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Tes-Yud Kislev: 190 years from the histalkus of the Mitteler Rebbe
- What lessons do we learn from Kislev 14 and Parshas Vayishlach?
- What is the Rebbe’s opinion about ultrasound?
- Should I have a relationship with my non-Jewish children from the past?
- How to retain bitachon after financial loss?
- Unfulfilled shlucha: Should I go to school?
- Golem (Episode 189)
- Yellow flags (Episode 188)
- Chassidus Question: Tanya Iggeres Hakodesh 11: How can we say that for a true believer yes and no are truly equally desirable outcomes in worldly matters, which includes one’s children?
- MyLife Essays: Living with the Times, by Leah Ali, 20, Brooklyn, NY; Avoiding Failure, by Mendy Gollub, 20, Long Beach, CA; Jungle or Garden? by Talya Portnoy, 19, Bal Harbour, FL
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge