Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to 19 Kislev
- What lessons do we learn from Vayeishev?
- Handwriting analysis (graphology): Is it legitimate from a Chassidic perspective?
- How to teach a child shomer negia
- What can I do about procrastination and memory improvement?
- What is the best way to inculcate kabolas ol and respect in students?
- Follow-up: Ultrasound (Episode 190)
- Chassidus Question: Birchat Kohanim and dreams?
- MyLife Essays: Who? Or What? by Fraida Glassner, 21, Crown Heights, NY; Achashveirosh in the White House , by Chana Gansburg, 32, Crown Heights, NY; Freedom from Frustration , by יהושע העשל צייטלין, 22, Crown Heights, NY
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge