Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Chanukah
- What lessons do we learn from Miketz?
- Are we doing enough to spread the Sheva Mitzvos Bnei Noach?
- Can Chassidus be taught to non-Jews?
- Any directives regarding a younger sister getting married before her older sister?
- Iggeret HaKodesh 11 (Episode 190)
- Dovid and Shimi (Episode 189)
- Jew at heart (Episode 185)
- Chassidus Question: Does moach shalit al ha’lev refer also to the subconscious mind?
- MyLife Essays: The Natural Tension in Marriage, by By J.J. Polter, 20, Oak Park, Michigan; The Meaning of Money, by Ari Jacobs, 16, Pittsburgh PA; The Animalistic Soul and … Dog Training, by Avraham Zigman, 68, Jerusalem, Israel.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge