Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to the 5th Day of Chanukah, Erev Rosh Chodesh Teves and Zos Chanukah
- Lessons from 5 Teves and Vayigash
- What to do if the work I love does not bring in an adequate income?
- Why was I born in this generation?
- Should we stress over having only one child?
- Do I need to repent for allowing myself to be abused?
- Dreams and Birchat Kohanim (episode 191)
- Murals (episodes 186, 188)
- Marrying Baalei Teshuva (episode 186)
- Ultrasound (episodes 190-191)
- Self control, mind over matter, subconscious (episode 192)
- Sheva Mitzvos Bnei Noach (episode 192)
- Chassidus Question: 1. Does the soul really want to be born? 2. Chanukah Maamar 5748.
- MyLife Essays: A Mystical Look at Wigs, by Shterna Althaus, 43, Sydney, Australia; Mining for the Light. A Chassidic view of a doctor in Africa, by Ian Mirlin, 68, Toronto, Canada; A Perfect Fit, by Yehuda Freeman, 68, Brooklyn, NY.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge