Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Nittel
- Lessons from 10 Teves and Vayechi
- Why the exuberant celebration over Rubashkin’s release from prison?
- Is there any significance to Trump’s announcement about Jerusalem?
- How much can bitachon change?
- Why don’t we have pictures of all the Rebbeim?
- Sheva Mitzvos Bnei Noach (episodes 192-193)
- Allowing Yourself to be Abused (episode 193)
- Dreidel (WGC 12/13)
- Chassidus Question: What are Oros D’Tohu in Kelim D’Tikkun?
- MyLife Essays: The Answer, by Russell Malinas, 64, Sterling Heights, Michigan; Passing on the Baton, by Esther Kosofsky, 56, Longmeadow, Massachusetts; Bitul and the World to Come, by Pamela McCall, 66, Centerville, OH
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge