Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Shemos
- What is our attitude to the secular New Year?
- How to respond to someone of another religion about their faith?
- Can I get married if I don’t love myself?
- How to deal with non-observant married children?
- The Rubashkin phenomenon (episode 194)
- Jerusalem as capital (episode 194)
- Corrections to episode 194
- Suggestions to Rabbi Jacobson
- Chassidus Question: How to reconcile free will and divine providence
- MyLife Essays: Retain Jewish Pride in a Modern Society, by Mendeli Allouche, 16, Scottsdale, Arizona; Explaining Resurrection, by אליהו שוויכה, 29, Tel Aviv, Israel; The Battle of the Two Souls, by Miri Shanowitz, 19, Brooklyn, NY.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge