Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Announcement: 4th annual MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay Contest
- Chassidus Applied to 20, 21 and 24 Tevet and Vaeirah
- How do you respond to someone who argues that praying for rain is idiotic and primitive?
- Is it healthy to suppress emotions? Does the religious world encourage suppression?
- Does evil exist or is it only the absence of good? (follow-up to episode 194)
- How to deal with a rebellious child? (episode 195 follow-up)
- New Year (episode 195)
- The Rubashkin phenomenon (episode 194-195)
- Jerusalem as capital (episode 194)
- Ultrasound (episodes 190-191. 193)
- Suggestions to Rabbi Jacobson
- Chassidus Question: Free will – Part 2: Did the people in the Torah have free choice?
- MyLife Essays: Are You Comfortable? by Benjamin Newmark, 49, Naples, FL; Just as Yourself, by Chaya Katz, 20, Surfside, FL; Dispelling Darkness with Kindness, by Helena Peiser, 20, Memphis, TN.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge