Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to 28 Tevet, Rosh Chodesh Shevat and Bo
- 4th annual MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay Contest
- Ahavas Yisroel: How can we be expected to love every person?
- How to reconcile the stories about the differences between Chassidim and Misnagdim with the foundational principle of Ahavas Yisroel?
- Perfectionism vs. depression: What can I do about my being a perfectionist?
- How to deal with an irritable wife?
- Is anxiety and depression a spiritual malady?
- President or Mr. Trump?
- Suggestions to Rabbi Jacobson
- Why Don’t We Daven the Way Chassidus Expects of Us? Prayer continued
- Chassidus Question: Free will – Part 3
- MyLife Essays: MLC Essay Contest Musings, by Chana Perman, 46, Toronto, Canada; Chassidus and the Arts, by Devorah Eber, 19, Brooklyn, NY; Kabbalah Accommodates, by Anthony Mallgren, 32, Albuquerque, NM.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge