Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Yud Shevat – 68 (חיים) years (5710-5778; 1950-2018)
- Applying chapter 8 of Basi L’Gani to our lives
- Lessons from Parshas Beshalach
- 4th Annual MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay Contest
- What is the Jewish perspective on astrology/zodiac?
- How can I explain the value of Shabbos to my friend who doesn’t keep it?
- Is the Rebbe perfect?
- What is your opinion on the Rebbe video recently played at a HASC concert?
- Follow-up: Chassidim and Misnagdim (episode 197)
- Suggestions to Rabbi Jacobson
- Chassidus Question: Free will – Part 4
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge