Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Tu B’Shevat
- Lessons from Parshas Yisro
- Newly uncovered yechidus about the importance of applying Chassidus
- Tips for writing a winning MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay
- Is the expression “fake news” being overused?
- How much honor do we owe our parents, especially overbearing ones?
- Is it better to daven in a non-Chabad shul where the davening is less rushed?
- Follow-up (episode 198)
- Rebbe Rashab meeting Freud
- Who chooses?
- Is the Rebbe perfect?
- Suggestions to Rabbi Jacobson
- Why Don’t We Daven the Way Chassidus Expects of Us? Prayer continued
- Chassidus Question: What is the deeper meaning of Modeh Ani?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge