Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Chof Beis Shevat: 30th yahrzeit of the Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka
- Lessons from Parshas Mishpotim and Shekalim
- More tips for writing a winning MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay
- How do we determine the validity of a Torah teacher?
- Why did G-d create the world for His pleasure at our expense?
- How can we get men to be more refined in their approach to marriage and family?
- Follow-up: Chabad shul (episode 199)
- Why Don’t We Daven the Way Chassidus Expects of Us? Prayer continued
- Chassidus Question: Does the inanimate world “feel” things?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge