Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to the month of Adar
- Lessons from Parshas Terumah and Shabbos Hafsokeh
- Closing days of the MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay contest
- Abuse issues:
- Does a survivor need to show respect to an abusive parent?
- How can a survivor avoid seeing Judaism as horrific when the abuse came from a Jewish role model?
- Why is Isaac referred to as Abraham’s only son?
- Why does a divorced woman have to cover her hair?
- What is the spiritual meaning of colors?
- Is it inappropriate for a bochur to earn parnossa before marriage?
- More refined men (episode 200)
- Prayer (episodes199-200)
- Why Don’t We Daven the Way Chassidus Expects of Us? Prayer continued
- Chassidus Question: If the hidden good is greater than the revealed good, why do we wish each other revealed good?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge