Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Zayin and Tes Adar
- Lessons from Parshas Tetzaveh and Zachor
- Judges have begun evaluating the submissions in this year’s MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay contest
- What would the Rebbe say about the recent school shootings?
- Isn’t the Bar-Mitzvah Maamar too difficult for our children?
- Can we understand G-d?
- How to be an emotionally warm person?
- Do you recommend reading secular self-help books?
- Follow-up: Abusive parent (episode 201)
- Chassidus Question: Why do we assume that G-d is absolute goodness?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.