Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Purim
- How was Esther allowed to be married to Achashverosh?
- Why do we make noise when Haman’s name is mentioned, giving him more attention than to Esther and Mordechai?
- Evaluating hundreds of great essays in this year’s MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay contest
- How do we avoid passing on our trauma to our children?
- Should one wait for a stable parnassa before getting married?
- What constitutes healthy eating according to the Torah?
- Wall of shame forever? If a person has paid his dues for violating others should he be shamed for the rest of his life?
- Parental abuse (episodes 201-202)
- Recent school shootings (episode 202)
- Secular books (episode 202)
- Prayer (episode 201)
- Lying (episode 85)
- General comments
- Chassidus Question: How does Chassidus explain G-d’s “anger” and “punishment”?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.