Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Parshas Vayakhel-Pikkudei and Parah
- The evaluation continues: hundreds of excellent essays in this year’s MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay contest
- Should we be following US Department of Health guidelines regarding time between pregnancies?
- What is the Rebbe’s opinion on homebirth?
- Is it important to the Rebbe that I live in Crown Heights?
- How do I deal with a spouse who does not share my need for emotional connection?
- How do we create balance between tznius and maintaining a strong emotional passion between spouses?
- How to ensure that a spiritual high is channeled appropriately?
- Wall of shame forever? Does a person has paid his dues for violating others need to be shamed for the rest of his life? (episode 203)
- Healthy eating (episode 203)
- G-d’s Anger (episode 203)
- Reward and punishment (episode 203)
- Minyan that davens fast (episode 199)
- Chassidus Question: Is there such a thing as healthy anger stemming from the divine soul?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.