Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Parshas Vayikra and Rosh Chodesh Nissan
- Lessons from the 25th and 27th of Adar
- We have reached the second tier of evaluating the essays in this year’s MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay contest
- What will the world look like when Moshiach comes?
- What is the Rebbe’s opinion on bariatric surgery and laser surgery?
- What to tell children about an absentee father?
- How to deal with the feeling of lost opportunities of my youth?
- Home birthing (episode 204)
- G-d’s goodness (episodes 201-204)
- Shaming someone for their crimes? (episodes 202-204)
- Chassidus Question: Is the world of thought more real than the world of action?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.