Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Iyar and Beis Iyar
- Lessons from Parshas Tazria-Metzora
- Why don’t we see Chassidim being scrupulous about making blessings on trees?
- Does negating secular education mean that we have to be ignorant?
- Are we obligated to teach our children a trade and how to make a living?
- Should we not be teaching basic English and math skills?
- How can I connect emotionally and not just intellectually?
- What is the Jewish perspective on chakras and the third eye?
- Follow-up: shlichus (episodes 204; 206-207)
- Chassidus Question: How do you explain in palatable terms the idea of a metzora according to Chassidus, as one lacking the bittul of “ohr abba”?
- My Life 2018 essays: The Holy Cow Diet, by Levi Teldon, 34, Shliach, San Antonio, Texas; Chassidic Emotional Intelligence, by Shraga Crombie, 37, Chabad House at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ; HACK Your Addiction: Chassidus for the Smartphone Era, by Daniel Feld, 29, Acupuncturist, Israel
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.