Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Bamidbar and Shavuos
- My teenage friends are drowning: What can we do?
- How to deal with religious OCD
- Are we sure that everyone has a soulmate?
- How to educate children about intimacy?
- How do we explain the words in Tanya that one has to let go of everything, including wife and children, for G-d?
- Follow-up (episodes 212):
- Blessings on trees (episode 209)
- Giving years to the Rebbe
- No intimacy in marriage
- Healthy interaction with the opposite gender
- Chassidus question: What does Atzmus U’Mhus Ohr Ayn Sof mean? If we can’t define Atzmus how can we call it Ohr Ayn Sof?
- My Life 2018 essays: Chassidut, Polarization and the Opioid Crisis, Avrohom Karp, 22, Spring Valley; Chassidus: Revealing the True Me, Yosef Yitzchak Marneitz, 29, Beitar Illit, Israel; Overcoming Technology Addiction, Yisroel Cotlar, 36, Cary, North Carolina
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.