Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Gimmel Tammuz and Korach
- Lessons from Chof Ches Sivan
- Why don’t we speak about the details of Gimmel Tammuz as we do about Yud Shevat, Beis Nissan, Chof Dalet Teves etc.?
- Why don’t we appoint a new Rebbe?
- Did the Rebbe take responsibility for shluchim?
- How does the Rebbe answer us today? What is the meaning of going to the Ohel or writing into the Igros?
- Follow-up (episodes 213-215):
- What is the difference between a sicha and a maamar?
- What can we do to improve our yeshiva system to work for all our students?
- Chassidus question: How do we understand the different statements the Rebbe made about Moshiach, the dor ha’shevii, the leader of the generation, and the Frierdiker Rebbe?
- My Life 2018 essays: Free Will: How to Avoid Anger and Depression, Yosef Polter, 19, Baltimore, MD; Peace and Love Where the Streets are Paved with Plastic, Elka Melamed, 24, Chicago, IL; The End of Procrastination, Shterna Karp, 22, Brooklyn, NY
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.