Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Chukas
- What takes precedence: Supporting local mosdos or supporting shluchim?
- How do I improve my relationship with my mother?
- Is it okay to date and establish a home before fully dealing with my own self-esteem and dependency issues?
- How can I control the unspoken urge?
- Follow-up (episodes 215-216):
- Does it make sense to spend Shabbos at the Ohel?
- How does the Rebbe answer us today?
- What can we do to improve our yeshiva system to work for all our students?
- Chassidus question: Is energy physical or spiritual?
- My Life 2018 essays: How to Be a Warrior, Not a Worrier, Devorah Block, 19, San Antonio, TX; Finding a Geulah-Life of Bliss & Joy, In a Place Called Golus, Levi Ginsberg, 22, Brooklyn, NY; Rectifying Chaotic Marriages, Yonason Johnson, 39, Melbourne, Australia
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly one hour live video webcast series answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Tune in every Sunday evening, 8-9PM EST.
MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.