Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Rosh Chodesh Av and the Nine Days
- Lessons from Parshas Matos-Masei
- Summer tznius: Until what age is it acceptable for a boy to wear open shoes without socks?
- What’s our role and goal with summer camp?
- What are reasons why one would “go off the derech” and how can we influence him/her in a positive way?
- Do we celebrate our English birthdays?
- What does the Rebbe and Chassidus say about climate change and environmentalism?
- Follow-up – Episode 219:
- Pushing off the fast
- Did the Rebbe say anything about July 4th?
- Who is our true parent: The Rebbe or our biological parents?
- Chassidus question: Is it an absolute that Moshiach must come in the next 221 years before the 7th millennium?
- My Life 2018 essays: Not On Our Own, Shlomo Sherman, 42, Las Vegas, NV; The Positive Side of Atheism and the Way to Reveal It, Dovid Rub, 28, Chaifa, Israel; The Struggle is Real: Using Chassidus to Reframe Challenges, Chana Colin, 28, Philadelphia, PA