Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Yom Kippur and Sukkot
- How can I show G-d that I truly repented?
- What exactly is simcha?
- Naïve faith vs. skepticism: Can we ask about the “whys” and the “hows” of Torah and mitzvos, or do we have to accept it all without questions?
- Why should one be observant?
- What if I feel like I don’t want Moshiach?
- Follow-up: Rigidly doing mitzvot by rote (episode 228)
- Chassidus question: Do we need someone outside of ourselves to build our self-worth, just as G-d’s romimus is stimulated from outside His Essence?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Whichever Way You Do It, Baila Lesches, 20, Brooklyn, NY
- If You Love Someone, Don’t Let them Go, Chaya Gutnick, 20, Melbourne, Australia
- Maintaining a Buoyant Disposition, Shaina Ezagui, 17, Brooklyn, NY