Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to the Post-Holiday season
- Lessons from Parshas Noach
- Do fathers have to ignore their families on Simchas Torah?
- I feel stifled in my ultra-religious home. What can I do?
- Can I balance my secular interests with my spiritual/religious life?
- How can I get beyond a past relationship and move toward marriage?
- How do I return to Chabad after being away?
- What is the Rebbe’s view regarding a prenup?
- Follow-up: Another Chassidus project thanks to this MyLife program
- Chassidus question: What does Achdus Hashem mean?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- “Third Person” Terminology: the Empathetic Approach of Chassidus, Toby Lerner, 19, Jerusalem, Israel
- Does the Mind Really Control the Heart? Ofir Raz, 22, Kiryat Ata, Israel
- Letting Stress Roll Away, Yehoshua Rubin, 27, Brooklyn, NY