Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Lech Lecha and 7th of Cheshvan
- We are a happy and loving family. Yet, for some unknown reason, every time we come back from somebody’s house, or an event, or after hosting guests, my spouse and I start a fight. What could be the reason for this?
- How do I find myself when I feel lost?
- Why is there more focus on chitzoniyos (externals) in the dor ha’shevii?
- Is learning and teaching Chassidus Chagas considered “spreading the wellsprings”?
- What is the difference between the “law of attraction” and bitachon?
- G-d’s desire for a dirah b’tachtonim (home in the lowest of worlds) (follow-up to episode 200)
- Follow-up (episode 230):
- Ignoring family on Simchas Torah
- Pre nuptial agreement
- Chassidus question: What does Achdus Hashem mean – Part II: How does evil (kelipot) fit into Divine Unity?
- My Life 2018 essays: The Real Life Challenge, Alte Raskin, 26, Brooklyn, NY; l’m Gonna Need That …. Yesterday, Devorah Amsel, 18, Flushing, NY; Think Good and It’ll Be Good, Dassy Chein, 18, Cedarhurst, NY