Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Vayeira
- Do we need secular sources to teach us how to understand and raise our children?
- Can we go to a non-religious/non-Chassidic therapist?
- What should our attitude be to “non-official” shluchim?
- How do you explain the blessing of “she’lo osani isha” (not making me a woman)?
- Hiding Sarah in a… box?
- Are controversial verses in the Torah being taught to our children in the proper way?
- Chassidus question: What is the attitude of Chassidus Chabad to the Ramchal and his Mesilas Yisharim? Why are they not heavily accepted?
- My Life 2018 essays: Guide to Imperfection, Moshe Goldstein, 19, Brooklyn, NY; Da’as – Power For Change, Meir Arad, 36, Israel; Change Begins in the Mind, Zev Weinstein, 49, Brooklyn, NY