Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Tragedy in Pittsburgh: How should we react?
- Chassidus Applied to Chof Cheshvan and Chayei Sarah
- What is the Rebbe’s view on buying a lottery ticket?
- Is there a spiritual significance and lesson to be learned from a huge amount of wealth offered in a lottery?
- After finishing Yeshiva I am not sure what I should be doing? I am feeling resentful that I was not trained to make a living? What would the Rebbe say about first making a living and then getting married?
- Why do we respect university trained professionals in our community, but frown upon yeshiva bochurim going to college?
- Follow-up (episode 230-232):
- Couple who fight after going out
- Diminishing generations
- Chagas Chassidus
- She’lo osani isha
- Non-religious therapist
- Chassidus question: What is the connection between the Rebbe Rashab and Keser, as indicated in the date of his birthday – Chof Cheshvan in the year Kisr”a (5621)?
- My Life 2018 essays: How to Use Chassidus to Change your Negative Mindset for the Good, Mindy Rosenblat, 19, Brooklyn, NY; New Perspectives, Simmy Kaltmann, 16, New Albany, OH; Take to Heart: The Child’s Potential, Ilana Duban, 24, Issaquah, WA