Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Tragedy in Pittsburgh – follow-up
- Chassidus Applied to Rosh Chodesh Kislev and Toldos
- Lessons from the Kinus HaShluchim
- What can I do about my fears and anxieties?
- How much to reveal about a potential shidduch?
- Can we erase negative memories?
- What is the Rebbe’s approach to celebrating a bas mitzvah?
- Follow-up (episode 231):
- Stuck in marriage (episode 230)
- Chassidus question: Does the concept of shlichus have a source in Chassidus?
- My Life 2018 essays: The Land of Israel, 71, Bitzalel Malamud, Pittsburgh, PA; I Am HAMAN, Tzvi Schwartz, 32, Granada Hills, CA; The Ultimate King, Rochel Cohen, 21, Brooklyn, NY