Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Vayeitzei and Tes Kislev
- What attitude should one have to Conservative and Reform Judaism?
- What is the Rebbe’s opinion about creating an endowment?
- Homosexuality: How can it be prohibited if it is innate?
- Why does Judaism reject the messiah that other religions have embraced?
- Follow-up (episode 230-234):
- Stuck in marriage
- Pittsburgh massacre
- How much to reveal about a potential shidduch?
- Chassidus question: Does Abraham have the power to refine kelipah? A seeming contradiction in Torah Ohr Parshas Toldos
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Letting Go, Chana Naparstek, 20, Brooklyn, NY
- Tricky Reality, Aviv Aharon Illoz, 22, Morristown, NJ
- Are You Missing a Leg? Getting to the Root of Negative Emotions, Sara Blau, 29, Brooklyn, NY