Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to 10 Teves and Parshas Vayechi
- Why has Chalukas haShas not gained traction in Chabad?
- What aspect of a Jewish mother determines the Jewishness of her child – conceiving, carrying or both?
- Should we insist that our 8-year-old son go to Shul on Shabbos?
- What should be our goals when we go on mivtzoim?
- How should we speak to non-Jews about sheva mitzvos?
- Follow-up (episodes 238-239):
- Empowering women
- Buying a car
- Chassidus question: How does machsoveh (thought) relate to midos?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Overcoming Challenges, Ga’m Zu l’Tova, Emunas Hashem and Bitachon, Mindle Lerner, 18, Woodmere, NY
- The Rebbe’s Leadership after Gimmel Tammuz, Nechama Dina Turk, 44, Chicago, IL
- To Understand A Convert, Aliza Elisheva Garvin, 26, Brooklyn, NY