Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to 24 Teves and Parshas Vaeirah
- What do you say to a teenage girl who refuses to accept tznius guidelines because she finds it degrading to cover yourself in order not to be objectified?
- What defines a Chabad chosid?
- Is it wrong to listen to and enjoy classical music?
- J-screen: Are we obligated as parents?
- Did the Rebbe say anything about natural vs. bottle feeding a baby?
- Follow-up (episodes 238; 241):
- Revealing one’s past in shidduchim
- Government trying to change our education system
- Singing in restroom
- Social justice
- Chassidus question: Explain the different ways we “describe” Atzmus
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Seeking Comfort, Simi Sebbag, 24. Brooklyn, NY
- Why Men Should Not Date, Yisrael New, 29, Jerusalem, Israel
- Singing in my Home, Sholom Magidman, 25, Israel