Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Yud Shevat and chapter 9 of Basi L’Gani
- Chassidus question: What lessons do we learn from chapter 9, especially in connection with it being the beginning of the 70th Year of the Rebbe’s leadership?
- Why does Abraham get credit for discovering and promoting one G-d?
- I’m having difficulties coping with the tragedies and hardships in my life. Can you give me some inspiration and direction
- There is probably no more than one Benoni (according to Tanya) for every 100 million people on earth. How could G-d create a world with expectations that are clearly not attainable?
- Response to request for mental health specialist references
- Is The Emotion Code in line with Judaism and Chassidus?
- Follow-up (episodes 241-242):
- Teenagers drowning
- Emulating Yaakov
- Singing in the restroom
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Freedom from the Forces that Enslave Us, Levy Yitzchak Naki, 19, Hertzaliya, Israel
- How to Properly Treat your Wife, Rachel Rosen, 68, Astoria, NY
- A New Approach to Life’s Challenges, Shneur Itzinger, 21, Oak Park, MI