Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Tu B’Shevat and Yisro
- How do you answer this question: If G-d gave the Torah today, would it be very different than the one given 3300 years ago to primitive people
- Does a Torah abiding Jew need therapy?
- How do we even begin relating to a G-d that seems so beyond us?
- How should we be promoting the Seven Noachide laws?
- After a major life crisis, how do you begin living again?
- Explain a seeming contradiction whether the Holocaust was a punishment for Jewish sins
- Follow-up (episodes 242):
- Chassidus question: How does Chassidus explain why Mattan Torah at Sinai happened only after Yisro acknowledged G-d, and its application to life today?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Escape Consumerism Before IT Consumes YOU, Liad Braude, 27, Jerusalem, Israel
- The Right Balance between Matter and Spirit, Ziv Kochba, 31, Haifa, Israel
- To Be or Not To Be, Dovi Oirechman, 26, Lod, Israel