Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to 22 Shevat and Mishpatim
- Please explain the mitzvos of slavery in this week’s Torah portion. How could the Torah sanction slavery? What eternal relevance does it have?
- How do I choose between personal spiritual growth and commitment to home and family?
- What do the Rebbeim say about a fire, G-d forbid?
- Are the Rebbe’s words and images copyrighted?
- Did people understand the Rebbe’s words during Farbrengens?
- How to deal with paraphilia?
- Follow-up (episodes 202-204): Shaming abusers
- Chassidus question: Explain the difference between the terms the Torah uses for mitzvos: mishpatim, eidus and chukim?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- A New Perspective on the Inexplicable Challenges of Our Times, Yoel Baron, 35, Israel
- Dealing with Sadness, Dori Galili, 46, Sderot, Israel
- Marriage – Defining the Term, Dovid Lichtenstadter, 31, Brooklyn, NY