Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Adar I and Terumah
- Are there lessons from the Rebbe about the recent bitter cold?
- How do you explain Chassidim violating the Rebbe’s limit on drinking?
- How do we balance parental influences with finding our own path?
- Why in our prayers is mention made only of males, and not females?
- What can be done to preserve a marriage in which a spouse suffers from a personality disorder?
- Based on the Rebbe’s emphasis on teaching the world about sheva mitzvos Bnei Noach, do Jews have an obligation to bring up the prohibition of abortion in our politically charged climate?
- What is the story with the book called The Bible Unauthorized by A.H. Moose? Is it legitimate?
- Who owns the Rebbe’s words and images? (episode 246)
- Can anyone just print the Rebbe’s talks and disseminate his images? How do we assure that it’s done in a responsible manner – consistent with the Rebbe’s wishes?
- Chassidus question: How do you explain the idea of mokom aron ayno min ha’midah – the “space of the ark is not (included) in the dimensions (of the Holy of Holies),” i.e. did not occupy space?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Physical and Spiritual Healing in Chassidism, Dovid Yitzchak Garbarchik, 46, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Cyberbullying, Yaacov Kurer, 22, Israel
- Remedies for Depression, Ruth Andrusier, 18, Brooklyn, NY