Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Purim Katan and Ki Tisa
- Is obesity overblown?
- Is it appropriate to refer to a meshichist rabbinic figure by a rabbinic title?
- What is the difference between the Jewish concept of bitachon and the law of attraction?
- Is there any halacha or minhag about not walking past a church?
- How should a Jew react to the separation of families?
- Boundaries for males teaching girls (episode 248)
- Hypnosis (episode 248)
- Bible Unauthorized (episode 247)
- Abortion (episode 247)
- Shaming abusers (episodes 202-204)
- Chassidus question: How does Chassidus explain the verse “no man can see me and live”?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- The Avodah of Davening in Light of Chassidus, Esther Rochel Elkaim, 31, USA
- Fear, Anxiety and President Trump, Dovid Vigler, 38, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Freedom from the Bondage of Life, Levy Yitzchak Naki, 19, Hertzeliya, Israel