Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to 27 Adar
- Lessons from Chodesh Adar II and Pekudei
- If everything that happens is orchestrated from above, how much free choice do we really have?
- What Torah concepts can we transmit to non-Jews? How far can we go?
- How do we address the issue of anti-Semitic attacks and safety?
- Since G-d created the human body with such amazing design why did he allow it to be so fragile?
- Should we be talking with our children about puberty?
- What is the meaning of the verse “also the prophets and the spirit of contamination I will remove from the earth”?
- Follow-up (episode 250): MicDrop
- Chassidus question: Will the roles of women and men change in the times of Moshiach when feminine energy will be greater than male energy?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- I Am My Own Greatest Enemy: Shedding Chassidic Light on Destructive Behaviors, Countess Rivka Elkaim, 67, United States
- You ARE your Struggles, Sara Malka Fox, 19, Pretoria, South Africa
- Every Moment – A Renewed Creation to Celebrate, Baruch Elkins, 58, Buffalo Grove, IL