Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Vayikra and Zachor
- Lessons from 9 Adar II – 79 years since the Frierdiker Rebbe’s arrival to America
- What should I do about my doubts in G-d?
- Why do we need to ask G-d for our needs in prayer – doesn’t G-d know what we need?
- How can we begin to daven the way Chassidus expects of us? Prayer continued
- How can we as a couple overcome our obstacles? Can we expect a brighter future?
- Should one write BS”D or B”H on an email or a computer document?
- Follow-up (episode 250-251):
- What is the Rebbe’s approach to Anti-Semitism?
- Why did G-d make the most sacred human organ also the one used for expelling waste?
- Chassidus question: What is the kelipah of Amalek in our personal lives? And how do we reconcile the two statements that Amalek is daas of kelipah and that there is no daas in sitra achra
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Social Belonging and Individuality, Mishael Elmalem, 41, Jerusalem, Israel
- Your Heart Follows Your Actions, Shneur Zalman Brod, 25, Rechovot, Israel
- Discovering Meaning in Life by Contemplating on Creation, Arie Yulus-Ziskind, 19, Israel