Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Purim
- May women read the Megillah for other women?
- Why was I born with talents if I am seemingly not allowed to develop and express them?
- What is the Rebbe’s opinion on Chiropractic medicine?
- What is our attitude to Josephus (Yosifun)?
- How can we begin to daven the way Chassidus expects of us? Prayer continued
- Follow-up (episodes 250-251):
- Chassidus question: Why the need for Seder Histalshilus?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Learning How to Truly Forgive in your Heart, Malky Katz, 24, Brooklyn, NY
- For Example…, Uriel Segel, 36, Jerusalem, Israel
- The Challenge of Entering the World, Menachem Mendel Rabinowitz, 22, Brooklyn, NY