Shlichus, What Defines a Lubavitcher, Approaching Teacher About Dress, Avodas HaTefilah
Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought.
• Is Avodas HaTefilah relevant today? 2:23
• How to approach a teacher about their dress 21:41
• What defines a Lubavitcher? 35:21
• I want to go on shlichus, but have nowhere to go? 52:05
• Is shlichus the only measure of success in Chabad? 1:01:34
Submit your question now at meaningfullife.com/mylifelive or email: Mylife@meaningfullife.com.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.