Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Metzora and Shabbos HaGadol
- Lessons from Beis Nissan: 100th year since the Rebbe Rashab’s histalkus in 5680
- I find it difficult to identify with my soul being divine. What can I do about this?
- How can we attribute levels to G-d?
- How can we say that some souls are closer to G-d than others?
- When learning Rambam, aren’t there some sections that are inappropriate for teenagers?
- How do I deal with online addictions?
- How can we begin to daven the way Chassidus expects of us? Prayer continued
- Follow-up: Website responsibility to its viewers
- Chassidus question: Please explain the idea of olam haba (the world to come), and how we can say that some people will not have a share in it – how is that possible when every soul is immortal?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- The Path Toward Overcoming Anxiety, Rivka Bar-Chaim, 19, Brooklyn, NY
- From Problem to Solution, Mendel Calderon, 22, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Chassidic Dating: Listen to the Body and the Mind, Chava Hinsey, 27, Cherry Hill, NJ