Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought
MP3 recording of this class are available free of charge to members and $0.99 for non-members. Sign up HERE for your free membership.
- Chassidus Applied to Isru Chag Pesach, Chof Ches Nissan and Acharei
- Poway shooting on Acharon Shel Pesach – how should we react?
- Are the Rebbe’s words on 28 Nissan still relevant today, or did we miss an opportunity?
- What’s the practical difference between the existence and the revelation of Moshiach?
- What guidelines can we use to find the right yeshiva for our child?
- Why not send children to non-Chabad schools which produce better results?
- Can we make a connection between two negative events that happened in the same location?
- How can we begin to daven the way Chassidus expects of us? Prayer continued
- Follow-up (episodes 256-257):
- Internet addictions
- Learning all parts of Torah
- Chassidus question: What is bittul and how can I begin to perceive Hashem and His unity in the right way instead of some obscure concept?
- My Life 2019 essay contest winners:
- Ageless, Ayelet Skinner, 48, Southfield, MI
- The Chassidic Method of Dealing with Fear, Ariel Nevei, 44, Beitar Illit, Israel
- The Essential Yes of a Strong No, Mushka Silberberg, 22, Lincolnwood, IL
- Rediscovering the Joy of Giving – from Self-Love to Selfless Love, Aidel Cohen, 24, Brooklyn, NY