- Rabbi Goldstein: After your harrowing experience, staring death in the eyes, where do you find the formidable energy and courage to be such a powerful and tireless advocate of spreading light and goodness?
- How do you stand strong and proud in the face of evil?
- What can I do to muster strength when all seems lost?
- How can we not get depressed and demoralized from senseless pain and suffering?
- Where is G-d in all of this? If G-d protects us all the time and shows us miracles, why did He not protect Lori?
- Why did you call for a a Moment of Silence? What is that?
- What can each one if us do to make this world a better place?
Rabbi Simon Jacobson Interviews Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein of Chabad of Poway: How to Become Stronger in Face of Tragedy
In loving memory of Lori Gilbert-Kaye who died sanctifying G-d’s name on the last day of Passover
Did you enjoy this? Get personalized content delivered to your own MLC profile page by joining the MLC community. It's free! Click here to find out more.