True love is the process of two halves of one soul reuniting again for all eternity. This is why everyone is looking for it.
Access the 6 Keys to Lasting Love for FREE
Love — like faith, responsibility, and inspiration — is an enigma and the single most necessary component of human life.
Everyone needs it, but it remains elusive to many.
If you’ve experienced heartbreak and feel like a failure at love or you're in a relationship looking trying to make love last - now is the time to discover what love is and what love is not, since it bears little resemblance to the love we see in film and television, or hear about in songs. There is no guaranteed way to find love, but approaching your relationships with a realistic, holistic understanding of healthy love will certainly improve your odds of success.
What you will learn in your FREE "6 Keys to Love"
The single most important ingredient in a relationship
The first step to take towards lasting love
Why conflict is healthy and necessary
How true love will help you become your best self
How a solid relationship keeps the magic alive
6 Keys to Love
Develop and experience the relationship you deeply desire.
Sign up to get the 6 key elements FREE.
What Love Is...
- Love is soulful; it is a spiritual (not a physical) experience.
- Love = transcendence: the dominance of spirit over matter, the sublime over the corporeal.
- Love is the language of the soul.
- Love is a way of experiencing a Higher Power.
- True love is unconditional and selfless — it allows you to rise above your selfish desires.
- Love goes beyond treating others with compassion or warmth.
- Love is how you experience the essence of another person, and how you let that person experience the real you.
- It is more than not doing unto others what you would do unto yourself; and it is the root of civility and morality.
- It is the purest way to feed another’s soul, as well as your own.
- Love is one soul greeting another — the fusion of two souls.
- Love is about giving, not taking.
What Love Is Not...
- Love is not a material need.
- Love is not just the fulfillment of one’s need to be cared for.
- It’s also not just the fulfillment of one’s desire for intimacy.
- Love is not one of our bodily needs, like food and water.
- It’s also not just something we need to feel good about ourselves.
- Love is not about control, but about yielding and humility.
- Love is not conditional — it doesn’t end when one’s needs cease to be met.
- It is not the obliteration or subjection of one individual; there is no dominant person consuming another in true love.
- Love is not something you can compartmentalize or dole out in small pieces.
- It’s not something that can be separated from the soul, from the essence of a person.
- True, unconditional love is not temporary.
How the 6 Keys are changing relationships
"Rabbi, thank you for teaching me what I needed to learn to make my marriage even better. I look forward to implementing all these keys into my life."
"Excellent as always and this is one of the best. Super important for life and marriage and parenting. Will share and revisit this!"
"Thank you for helping me get one step closer to finding my soul mate. These 6 tips helped me better understand what true love is."
Are You Ready to Experience LOVE Like Never Before?
We look forward to helping you every step of the way.
The Kabbalah of Love
From the beginning of time, authors, poets, songwriters and artists have tried to define love; the simple word connoting longing, passion, connections, complexity, depth, beauty, heartache, intensity, to name a few of its many facets. So what is this love?
The 4 Types of Compatibility in a Relationship:
A key element in every relationship is compatibility between the two parties. The word “compatible” gets thrown around a lot in discussions about whether relationships should continue or end. But how do we define compatibility?
Meet your guide, Rabbi Simon Jacobson
One of today's most refreshing thought leaders, Rabbi Simon Jacobson is a pioneering speaker, educator and mentor to hundreds of thousands across the globe. He is the Dean and Founder of The Meaningful Life Center, coined "The Spiritual Starbucks" by the New York Times, which bridges the secular and the spiritual. He is the author of the best-selling book Toward a Meaningful Life which has sold over 400,000 copies and been translated into 13 languages. With his keen insight into the human condition, and over 40 years of experience, he is one of the most sought-after speakers today due to his unique ability to offer clarity and direction especially in difficult times.
“My Personal Mission Is To Help You Find Your Personal Mission”